18 de maio de 2010

The comeback to Prague...

At least if the volcano's ashes let me return...

My luggage is ready and I have everything I need. In these days my body doesn't do what I want but I can't blame it. In fact, after these 12 days of madness, it's only natural that I have to pay for my party crimes.

This period starts with the birth of the Devil aka Demon aka lots of other devil synonyms but it went for more 12 incredible days: a judgement night, a deathwatch, lots of funeral nights, a parade and the traditional Santoinho. Result:  not only in body and mind destruction, but also in fun with old friends, making new friends, new names and personalites, and above all... result in my last Enterro da Gata as a student.

The shepherd taking care of his sheeps

The prophet Lion unleashed @ Santoinho
 
With some old friends (and a fish)...

...and some new friends...

Tomorrow I'll be in Prague and I will enjoy 2 to 3 more months of Erasmus :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário